Buy recycled computers and electronics for home use
- Log into the webstore and place your order online. Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation for the order.
- When your equipment is pulled from inventory and retested, you will receive another e-mail notification that prompts you to call the CRC to schedule an appointment for pickup.
- Payment is collected at time of pick up and MUST be made with Diamond Dollars.
- This program is for personal use only. Abuse of this privilege by way of reselling or purchasing on another person's behalf will result in suspension of privileges.
- All software licensing is the responsibility of the end user. No software CDs will be provided. A limited version of a Windows OS or Mac OS may be installed to demonstrate hardware functionality of the computer you purchased.
- Software Options based on eligibility:
- You are limited to one order per semester. Each order is limited to one item from each of the following categories: computer, monitor, printer, scanner, other equipment. Eligibility resets occur Jan 1st, May 1st and Sept 1st of each year.
- In most cases, the equipment will be tested and ready for pickup within two or three business days and must be picked up with within seven business days or your order will be canceled.
- If you have specific questions please contact us.