Connect to the internet, request telephone service or learn how to access your office computer from off-campus.
Spring 2018 Residence Hall Move-in:
Returning with the same computer or devices?
Just reconnect to the TUresnet or TUresnetextra wireless network or to the wired network as you did in the fall.
Are you a new student? Are you returning with new equipment? See the Wireless in Residence Hall page for instructions.
Secure Your Device
- Classification and Handling of Protected Data
- Data Classification Grid
- Storage and Cloud Approved Usage
- Encryption Guidelines
- Departmental/Research Data - TUcloud
- Secure File Transfer - TUsafesend
Did you know that...
- Temple supports more that 2,700 Wireless Access Points across its campuses.
- Temple sees more than 1 million wireless authentications per day.
- Temple supports more than 55,500 Ethernet connections access its campuses.