Connect to the internet, request telephone service or learn how to access your office computer from off-campus.
Residence Hall Students - TUconnect Fall 2015:
For instructions on how to get your computer connected to Temple's network in your room, you can review detailed instructions available through the links below or the see the TUconnect card quick instructions.
If you need further assistance, visit the Help Desk located on Main Campus, or chat with us by clicking the Help Chat link on the right of your screen.
Secure Your Device
- Classification and Handling of Protected Data
- Data Classification Grid
- Storage and Cloud Approved Usage
- Encryption Guidelines
- Departmental/Research Data - TUcloud
- Secure File Transfer - TUsafesend
Did you know that...
- Temple supports more that 2,700 Wireless Access Points across its campuses.
- Temple sees more than 1 million wireless authentications per day.
- Temple supports more than 55,500 Ethernet connections access its campuses.