Temple's download site provides software for students, faculty, and staff.
Temple University makes certain software available to download and use. Temple’s central software download website enables faculty, staff, and students to download various software packages, depending on license arrangements.
- must be a current Temple student or employee
- available software packages will vary depending on factors, such as licensing rights granted by the contract between Temple and the software publisher. In many cases, software available to Temple employees will not be available to Temple students. Only the software you are eligible to download appears.
- software can only be used for Temple-related work, research, school/coursework, teaching, and related educational purposes.
- must remove any software acquired at the Download site from all personal computers when employment ends or the student leaves the university.
- not all software packages are available for installation on personal computers.
- You must be connected to the Temple University network or to the internet with a high speed connection.
- For general usage questions, use the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page.
For questions about software availability:
- Employees can contact Computer Business Services at 215-204-6700 (1-6700) or email@example.com.
- Students can use the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page or contact the Help Desk at 215-204-8000.