Eduroam provides free and secure wireless service for members of participating universities.
- Temple students, faculty and staff have access to wireless service when visiting participating Eduroam institutions.
- Visitors from participating Eduroam institutions can access Temple's wireless network on Main, HSC, Ambler and Harrisburg Campuses.
- For participating US institutions, see the eduroam-US institutions page.
- For a full list of participating institutions including international locations, see the Where can I eduroam page. On the page, you can browse through a scroll list or review an alphabetical list at the bottom.
When you visit a participating eduroam institution, look for the wireless network eduroam and log in using this format:
AccessNet firstname.lastname@example.org and password
If you are visiting Temple from a member Eduroam institution, look for the wireless network eduroam and log in with your university account in this format:
- Anyone affiliated with Temple who has an AccessNet username and password.
- Temple visitors from participating Eduroam institutions who are have a university/institution account username and password.
- a WiFi (802.11b/g/n) enabled device, such as a laptop, tablet, or smart phone and login credentials