Temple University has an annual site license for MATLAB, Simulink and 50 other Toolboxes which are all products of Mathworks.
Table of Contents
- Bioinformatics Toolbox
- Communications System Toolbox (combines functionality of Communications System Toolbox and Blockset)
- Control System Toolbox
- Computer Vision System Toolbox (formerly Video and Imaging Processing Blockset)
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
- Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Database Toolbox
- DSP System Toolbox (combines functionality of Signal Processing Blockset and Filter Design Toolbox)
- Econometrics Toolbox
- Embedded Coder (combines functionality of Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder, Embedded IDE Link, and Target Support Package)
- Filter Design HDL Coder
- Financial Derivatives Toolbox
- Financial Toolbox
- Fixed-Income Toolbox
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Global Optimization Toolbox
- Image Acquisition Tool
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Instrument Control Toolbox
- Mapping Toolbox
- MATLAB Builder EX
- MATLAB Builder JA
- MATLAB Builder NE
- MATLAB Coder (required for Simulink Coder)
- MATLAB Compiler
- MATLAB Report Generator
- Model Predictive Control Toolbox
- Neural Network Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Partial Differential Equation Toolbox
- RF Toolbox
- Robust Control Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Sim Electronics
- Simulink Coder (combines functionality of Real-Time Workshop and Stateflow Coder)
- Simulink Control Design
- Spreadsheet Link EX
- Statistics Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
- System Identification Toolbox
- Wavelet Toolbox
- XPC Target
- XPC Target Embedded Option
Students Faculty and Staff can obtain the software for Temple owned equipment as well as personal computers by going to the Computer Servcies Help Desk Download Site. Click on the link for MATLAB and the information necessary to obtain the software will be provided.
The software can also be accessed and/or acquired for on-campus use in the following ways:
- Students, Faculty and Staff from the College of Liberal Arts (CLA) may contact the CLA Information Technology Staff for additional information on software availability on Temple owned computers and CLA Computer Labs.
- Those from the Fox School of Business may contact the Fox Information Technology Staff for additional information on software availability on Temple owned computers and Fox Computer Labs.
- Users from the College of Engineering may contact the Computer Services and Lab Managers for additional information on software availability on Temple owned computers and College of Engineering Computer Labs.
- The software is also available for use in the TECH Center.
There will be no physical distribution of the software by Purchasing.
Users have access to many product related resources on the main Mathworks Technical Support webpage. Those experiencing a a technical difficulty within CLA, SCT or FSBM can contact the Technical Support Staff within that college for assistance. Mathworks Technical Support can also be contacted directly.
Students, Faculty and Staff are entitled to install a copy on their personal computers for Temple University related class work and research.