Temple offers current students and employees Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software for home use at a minimal cost.
Temple offers current students and employees Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software for home use at a minimal cost. You must purchase one copy for each personal computer on which you want to install the software.
Current students, faculty, and staff are eligible to purchase one Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection CD for each home computer. The cost is per CD payable by Diamond Dollars. Note that you must sign a form acknowledging purchase of the software.
CD Purchase Locations
The TECH Center,
12th St. & Montgomery Ave.
open 24 hours a day
from Sunday 12:00 noon
through Friday 7:30 pm;
9:00 am to 6:30 pm
3440 N. Broad St.
Kresge Bldg. - First Floor
8:30am - 1pm
2pm - 4pm M-F
After purchasing this software, you are eligible to obtain free upgrades from Temple's Download website.
Note: To comply with software licensing requirements, you are eligible to download one upgrade per number of DVDs you originally purchased. For example, if you previously purchased two DVDs, you can download the upgrades on two computers.
- must remove any existing antivirus or firewall software from your computer
- must be a current Temple University student or employee
- must purchase a separate copy for each personal computer on which you want to install the software.
- When you are no longer a Temple student or employee, Temple's licensing agreement with Symantec requires that you remove the software.
- Windows 7 or higher
- 500 MB free disk space
- Mac OS X v10.8 or higher
- 500 MB free hard disk space