Temple offers current students and employees Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software for home use at a minimal cost.
Temple offers current students and employees Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software for home use at a minimal cost. You must purchase one copy for each personal computer on which you want to install the software.
DVD Purchase Locations
- Help Desk
The TECH Center,
12th St. & Montgomery Ave.
open 24 hours a day
from Sunday 12:00 noon
through Friday 7:30 pm;
9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Health Sciences Center Bursar’s Office
3440 N. Broad St.
Kresge Bldg. - First Floor
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 1:00 pm and
2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Other Locations
If you are not located at Main Campus or the Health Sciences Center, please login to the TUhelp site and submit a Request Help ticket to purchase the software. In the request, state that you authorize payment through your Diamond Dollars account and include your TUid number. You will receive acknowledgement by email that your request was received, followed by a second email with information on how to download the software.
After purchasing this software, you are eligible to obtain free upgrades from Temple's Download website.
Note: To comply with software licensing requirements, you are eligible to download one upgrade per number of DVDs you originally purchased. For example, if you previously purchased two DVDs, you can download the upgrade on two computers.
- must remove any existing antivirus or firewall software from your computer
- must be a current Temple University student or employee
- must purchase a separate copy for each personal computer on which you want to install the software.
- When you are no longer a Temple student or employee, Temple's licensing agreement with Symantec requires that you remove the software.
- Windows 7 or higher
- 500 MB free disk space
- Mac OS X v10.8 or higher
- 500 MB free hard disk space