Buy recycled computers and electronics for use on campus
Refurbished computers, monitors and peripherals are available to Temple University department representatives at a reduced rate.
- To make a request, representatives must have an active AccessNet account, a valid FOAPAL and documented approval from a budget head or director.
- Equipment must be purchased for university-related functions.
- Funds will be collected at the end of each month by the CRC through a Journal Entry Transfer.
- Log into the webstore and place your order online.
- Print the form, obtain the signature of your Department or Budget Unit Head.
- Fax the signed form to 1-5734.
- When your order is ready, the CRC will call you to schedule a time to deliver the equipment to your office location.
- The CRC is not responsible for setting up equipment. If you purchased a computer, you MUST request set up assistance by clicking on Request Help. You may also request additional assistance for other items using this site.
- To be eligible to connect to Temple's network and to receive support from the Help Desk on-site desktop support staff, departments must choose computers labeled with the word "Department" after the make and model. Computers that are labeled as "Department" come with a Computer Services' pre-approved software and hardware configuration. Windows 7 is our default department software OS load. Consult with your local tech support contact before making any requests.