Are you ready? The fall semester is coming fast. If you have any technology needs, now is the time to get your requests in. Soon Computer Services staff will be busy assisting students. Below are a few items to consider:
- Complete the hiring process as soon as possible. Hiring new employees at your earliest opportunity will expedite the creation of computer accounts and other system access.
- If you have new staff who need access to Banner (e.g., access to student records or Cognos), submit these requests now. To do this, log into TUportal, click the Help link on the top right-corner of the screen, and click Access Forms for Temple Systems.
- Submit requests to set up new computers and recycle old equipment.
- If you are moving offices or hiring new employees, submit requests for new telephone and/or internet service through the TUhelp.temple.edu website.
- If you need special software installed in the computer labs for teaching purposes, please contact your school or college's IT director and also email us at email@example.com to get the process started.
All the best for a great semester start!