Box Notes has just simplified project management and meetings. After you've created a folder in OWLbox to share documents with your co-workers, add a Box Note to create tasks lists, agendas and even to contribute to minutes collaboratively in real-time throughout meetings. Box Notes is also a great tool for brainstorming ideas, developing plans and keeping track of project progress.
You can also use Box Notes for personal notes and lists to stay organized. The best part is you can access, contribute and collaborate from your computer, tablet or smartphone with the Box.com applications without downloading any additional software.
Here’s how to get started:
Other useful features:
- Keep track of the progress of a project from one central location within the same folder as the other documents associated with the project
- Create task lists
- When you’re working on a Box Note with multiple people at the same time, it’s easy to see where everyone else is working
- Bring attention to a specific part of a document by inserting annotations and keep track of comments in an organized thread
- Add images and hyperlinks to share and keep track of project components and research
- Right-click and select Print to print your Box Note