As we start a new semester, please help spread the word about Temple’s technology resources available for students.
- Microsoft Office 365 is available for current Temple students, faculty and staff for FREE. Office 365 includes Microsoft Office 2016 for the PC and Mac. The software is available for download on up to five PCs or Macs via the Microsoft download link under TUapplications on TUportal.
- Starting mid-September, students, faculty and staff will be able to download Adobe Creative Cloud for free. See the CS Adobe page for details. Watch for a go-live announcement or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get word when it's ready.
Important Note for Faculty and Staff. If you don’t have the latest version of Office on your office computer, we recommend that you consult with your School/College/Departmental IT support staff about installation.
- OWLbox offers 100 GB of FREE storage space. Students, faculty and staff can store and share files and collaborate on projects.
- Print on the Go allows students to use their print quota by submitting print requests via a web browser, TUmail or a mobile app. They can pick up their printout at any print station location.
- WebEX is a web conferencing service providing students, faculty and staff with the convenience of meeting online to collaborate and complete group projects.
For more details on technology resources available for students, check out the Technology at Temple Guide.