The multimedia studio is equipped for video shoots, audio recording, still photography sessions and video-conference interviews.
The multimedia studio is available to Temple students, faculty and staff for video shoots, audio recording, still photography sessions and video-conference interviews.
The multimedia studio is located in the TECH Center, Room 215-J, near the Macintosh blue lab.
The 12 x 18 ft. acoustically-treated studio includes:
- studio lighting, audio and video equipment, and a computer on which to mix and engineer projects
- sound-reduction insulation, acoustic glass windows, and echo-reducing foam tiles on walls
- four ceiling-mounted video lighting rigs with dimmer switches
- backdrop frame with green screen and black, and white backdrops
- a Sony HXR-NX5U NXCAM Professional HD Camcorder and tripod system
- electronic dTank adjustable-height workstation tables
a Macintosh with the following software:
- Final Cut Pro video editing software
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS6) including After Effects
- Audacity audio editing software
- ProTools audio editing software
- a MOTU HDX-SDI SDI, HDMI, Analog Video Interface for Mac
- a Tote Vision 5.6" 16:9 Monitor (NTSC/PAL/RGB/HDMI)
- a Mackie Onyx 1640i 16-Channel FireWire Recording Mixer
- Various microphones and accessories, including Audio-Technica AT-875 - Shotgun microphone kit and Shure PG Series Dual Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
- a Behringer TRUTH B2030A Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
An orientation session is required prior to using the studio. To request an orientation session and studio time, please submit a request by going to http://tuhelp.temple.edu, stop by the consultant desk on the 2nd Floor of the TECH Center or call 215-204-9898.
- The multimedia studio is available only to currently registered Temple University students, faculty and staff.
- An orientation session is required prior to using the studio.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- By logging onto a TECH Center computer, you agree to abide by all Computer Services policies.
- Computer Services reserves the right to remove users from the labs and/or prohibit future use of the labs if individuals abuse the rooms, disturb others in the lab, or violate policies.