How to request technical assistance from Computer Services.
The Computer Services Help Desk is staffed by professional consultants and technical student workers who are trained to assist Temple students, faculty, and staff with technical issues.
You can contact the Computer Services Help Desk in a variety of ways:
- Website: Use the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page.
- Phone: 215-204-8000
- Walk-in: The TECH Center, Room 106
Live Chat: Available on the right side of the Computer Services home page.
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m.
- E-mail: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2015 - (Monday, May 11 through Friday, July 31)
- Monday through Thursday - 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday - 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Sunday - 11:00 am to 6:30 pm
The Help Desk will be closed on the following dates:
- Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day (University Holiday)
- Friday, July 3 - Independence Day (University Holiday)
- Need help with your password?
The Help Desk will assist you if you have forgotten your password and are unable to reset it through the self-service website. However, you must be able to verify your identity either in person or over the phone. The Help Desk consultant will guide you through the process.
- Need help with using a Temple University system or application?
Computer Services is happy to help you with supported software. We offer assistance with software that is licensed to you or your Temple University workstation. Sorry, we cannot do your homework for you!
- Need Help With Blackboard?
Temple University has moved to a new and enhanced version of Blackboard, version 9. This upgrade offers a number of improvements including a new interface design with drag and drop functionality, social media integration, and much more. Computer Services Help Desk staff can assist you with Blackboard questions. The Instructional Support Center is also available for faculty in-person and phone consultations during business hours. Also, requests for assistance can be submitted at the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page
- Confused with technology? Experiencing glitches with a Temple University application? Do you feel caught in red tape?
We will try to assist you with your technology questions or guide you to the right resource that can help you with a Computer Services-related issue at the university.
- Is your personal computer sick?
Our Help Desk Clinic provides assistance with computer-related issues. Appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis and last for one hour. If your computer needs more than an hour of work, an appointment will be scheduled for you.
- Faculty/Staff: Need help with your office computer?
Submit a request for deskside support using the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page.
These are the platforms supported by Computer Services
The fulfillment of a request may require two business days when the appropriate support team is available during standard university work hours. Depending on the type of request, the timeframe for fulfillment may vary or the request may be denied if it cannot be processed due to a technical, procedural, security-related or resource-related issue.