Computer Services Client Services Team provides assistance for technology related questions to the university community.
The Computer Services Help Desk is staffed by professional consultants and technical student workers who are trained to assist Temple students, faculty, and staff with technical issues.
You can contact the Computer Services Help Desk in a variety of ways:
- Website: Use the Request Help tab on the Computer Services home page. Faculty/Staff can also use this tab to request deskside assistance in their offices.
- Phone: 215-204-8000
- Walk-in: The TECH Center, Room 106
- Live Chat: Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday/Sunday: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- E-mail: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, January 13th - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Phone and TUHelp support continues until 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 14th - 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 15th - 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 16th - 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Spring 2017 Residence Hall Move-In Support - Monday, January 16th
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
See schedule for residence hall locations.
Start of the Spring 2017 Semester - Tuesday, January 17th
- 24 hour operations start on Tuesday, January 17th, at 7:00 a.m.
- Faculty/Staff: Need help with your office computer?
- Need help with your password?
The Help Desk will assist you if you have forgotten your password and are unable to reset it through the self-service website. However, you must be able to verify your identity either in person or over the phone. The Help Desk consultant will guide you through the process.
- Need help with using a Temple University system or application?
Computer Services is happy to help you with supported software. We offer assistance with software that is licensed to you or your Temple University workstation. Sorry, we cannot do your homework for you!
- Need Help With Blackboard?
Temple University has moved to a new and enhanced version of Blackboard, version 9. This upgrade offers a number of improvements including a new interface design with drag and drop functionality, social media integration, and much more. The Center for the Advancement of Teaching Instructional Technology Lab team can assist you with Blackboard questions. The Instructional Technology Lab team is also available for faculty in-person and phone consultations during business hours.
- Confused with technology? Experiencing glitches with a Temple University application? Do you feel caught in red tape?
We will try to assist you with your technology questions or guide you to the right resource that can help you with a Computer Services-related issue at the university.
- Is your personal computer sick?
Our Help Desk Clinic provides assistance with computer-related issues. Appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis and last for one hour. If your computer needs more than an hour of work, an appointment will be scheduled for you.
These are the platforms supported by Computer Services
The fulfillment of a request may require two business days when the appropriate support team is available during standard university work hours. Depending on the type of request, the timeframe for fulfillment may vary or the request may be denied if it cannot be processed due to a technical, procedural, security-related or resource-related issue.