- Before your AccessNet account expires, check your email. You will receive two emails similar to the following. Click the Reset Password box in the Your new Box password awaits email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Enter a new password. Then click Reset Password.
- After you reset your password, you will be prompted to log in. Enter your @temple email address (for example, email@example.com) and new password. Then click Sign In.
- Your files will now appear. Note that the screen is now blue instead of red. To access your files in the future, go to www.box.com and log in using your @temple email address and new password. Note: The Co-Owner access level will no longer be available unless you switch from a free personal Box.com plan to a paid Business or Enterprise plan. If you previously assigned someone to be a Co-Owner of a folder or file, that person will become an Editor and you will become the Owner. You can still manually re-assign that person to be Owner, but you will then become an Editor.
- Follow the steps to update your email address in Box.com. You will now be able to receive email from Box.com regarding your account. In addition, if you ever forget your password, a reset link will be sent to this address.