Note: Because of the many versions of the Android operating system, the exact steps may vary slightly depending on your device.
If you are having trouble establishing a wireless connection, try to "forget" the network, turn Wi-Fi off/on, and reconnect as described below:
- From the Apps screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Networks.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Tap tusecurewireless or turesnet.
- Tap Forget.
- Tap the On button next to W-Fi to turn off Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Off button next to Wif-Fi to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Tap the tusecurewireless or turesnet network. Then perform the following:
a) Verify that EAP method is set to PEAP.
b) Set Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2.
c) For Android 7.0 and above, set CA certificate to Do not validate. Otherwise leave this box set to (unspecified).
d) Scroll down to Identity and enter your AccessNet username.
e) Leave the Anonymous identity box blank.
f) In the Password box, enter your AccessNet password.
g) Tap Connect.