If you are having trouble establishing a wireless connection, try to forget the network, turn Wi-Fi off/on, and reconnect as described below:
- From the main screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the greater-than symbol (>) to the right of tusecurewireless.
- Tap Forget this Network.
- Tap Forget.
- Tap Wi-Fi on the upper-left portion of the screen.
- Tap the On button next to Wi-Fi to turn off Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Off button next to Wif-Fi to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Tap the tusecurewireless network.
- Enter your AccessNet username and password.
- Click Join.
Note, if these instructions don’t work and your phone was issued by a business/organization where you work, your phone may be blocked from connecting. In this case, please contact the business/organization technical support staff for advice. Otherwise, please contact Temple’s Information Technology Services Help Desk for connecting assistance.