Use the following instructions to set up your computer to access the TUsecurewireless or TUresnet wireless networks. Note that the sample screens show TUsecurewireless.
- Click Apple > System Preferences.
- Click Network.
- Click Wi-Fi > Advanced.
- Under Preferred Networks, click the + symbol.
- Enter the following information: a. Network Name: tusecurewireless or turesnet b. Security: WPA2 Enterprise c. Mode: Automatic d Your AccessNet username and password Then click OK.
- Click OK.
- Type your Mac administrator password and click OK.
- At the Network screen, change the Network Name to tusecurewireless or turesnet and click Apply. The connection will initiate.
- Wi-Fi Connected and Status: Connected display to confirm the connection. To close the window, click the red close button.