There are two different ways to access and create Wikis. You instructor may use the Campus Pack Wiki Tool or Wikis via Blackboard (Bb) Tools:
- Through the Bb tools
- Through Campus Pack (Please note: Campus Pack will not load in Safari unless cookies are enabled.)
A variety of optional features, such as deleting and posting, are available for wikis. If you cannot access a particular feature, verify that your instructor included it in the wiki.
- From the course menu, select the content area where your instructor created the wiki. Then, click View to select the wiki.
- At the wiki name window, click Add New Page.
- A Page Name window will pop-up. Enter a title and click Add Page.
- Enter your content and then click Save & Exit. Note: Various options are available for formatting your entry.