If you have an AccessNet account and wish to ask someone outside of Temple to drop off files to you, you can make the process easier for them by sending a request. This eliminates the need for the person to go through a verification process. To send a request for a drop-off:
- Go to http://tusafesend.temple.edu.
- Log in with your AccessNet username and password.
- Click the Request a Drop-off button.
- Enter the recipient's name and e-mail address.
- Type an optional subject and note.
- Click Send the Request.
The recipient will receive an e-mail with a link. When the recipient clicks on the link, he or she is brought directly to the page to upload files.
Note: After you click Send the Request, the system will display a request code (e.g., tug omen pups). As an alternative to sending an e-mail link, you can send this request code to the person who can then use it to drop-off a file.