- When a user creates a duplicate general person record, either by accident or unknowingly but quickly identifies the mistake or when a user discovers a duplicate general person record, the user must immediately submit the problem by logging into TUhelp at: TUhelp Website
- The user must click the Request Help link in the upper left hand corner
- The user should verify their Contact Details
- In the Referral Details section, the user must enter Dupefinder
In the Request Details section, the user must enter the following information:
Where TUid#1 is the first TUid identified and TUid#2 is the identified duplicate TUid; list all duplicate TUids identified.
Provide a detailed explanation as to why you believe these general person records are duplicates. Include the TUid and Name associated with each general person record in question. Indicate the TUid that should be retained. If the SSN or Date of Birth is incorrect on the TUid/record to be retained, indicate which TUid contains the correct data. Do not include the SSN and Date of Birth in the TUhelp Ticket
- The user must click Submit to report the duplicate entity.
- The Duplicate General Person Records Committee will review and resolve all Dupefinder TuHelp tickets and appropriate action will be taken for "protecting" or locking the extraneous record(s), merging and purging of records.
- The Duplicate General Person Records Committee will update and have the TUHelp ticket closed after the appropriate resolution action is taken.