The Tuttleman Computer Center provides access to computers, software and other technology resources.
The Tuttleman Computer Center is centrally located on Temple University’s main campus and provides technology resources and support to students, faculty and staff.
Special features include:
- 132 computer workstations (112 PCs and 20 Macs)
- 20 Flatbed Book Edge scanners
- Four printers (3 black & white, 1 color)
- Software applications serving all academic disciplines
- Three breakout Rooms for student collaboration, each with a PC, webcam, and large display for collaborative learning
- Wireless access throughout
- Tuttleman Computer Center Hours (Fall and Spring Semesters):
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Tuttleman Computer Center Hours (Summer Semesters):
Note: The TCC is closed during University holidays and has reduced hours during semester breaks and intersessions.
- Three breakout rooms (100H, 100I and 100J) are each equipped with a flat panel wall display, a whiteboard and a desk with a computer set up for group interaction.
- Rooms can comfortably accommodate up to eight people.
- Rooms can be reserved online.
- There are also several lounge chairs with built-in laptop desks